Daniela is a facilitator, leadership coach and host of the The Future of Feminine. She is dedicated to helping individuals, communities and organizations maximize their leadership capacity to achieve their goals.
Her retreats, trainings, workshops, and interactive talks have activated over 10,000 people around the world including leaders of diverse organizations, Fortune 100 companies, universities, municipalities, festivals, and conferences at the United Nations and U.S. Congress.
Her mission is to help people align with the intelligence of their bodies and minds together to become happier, healthier and make decisions with more ease and integrity. She is a native New Yorker and global citizen, traveling frequently to work with clients around the world.
Degrees & Certifications
- Master of Arts in Expressive Arts Consulting & Coaching from the European Graduate School in Switzerland
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (with a focus in play-based learning) from Bard College.
- Certification in Integrative Health Coaching from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Certification in The Art of Convening facilitation from HeartLand Inc.
- Certification in teaching 5Rhythms, a embodied leadership and mindful movement practice Daniela has studied with Gabrielle Roth, the creator for over sixteen years.
Get In Touch
Connect with Daniela to receive a 30 min complimentary consultation.