Daniela is a facilitator, embodied leadership coach, strategist, and founder of the The Future of Feminine. She is dedicated to helping individuals, communities and organizations maximize their potential and move forward to achieve their goals.
Her retreats, workshops, and speaking engagements have activated minds and bodies around the world including leaders at Fortune 100 companies, venture capital firms, universities, municipalities, festivals, and NEXUS conferences at the United Nations and U.S. Congress.
Her mission is to guide people to align the intelligence of their bodies and minds to become happier, healthier and leverage their power to amplify their positive impact on the planet.
She is a native New Yorker and global citizen, traveling frequently to work with clients around the world.
Degrees & Certifications:
- Master of Arts in Intermodal Arts Consulting & Coaching from the European Graduate School in Switzerland.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (focus in play-based learning) from Bard College in New York.
- Certification in Integrative Health Coaching from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- Certification in The Art of Convening (meeting facilitation) from The Center for Purposeful Leadership.
- Certification in teaching 5Rhythms, a embodied leadership and movement meditation practice Daniela has studied with Gabrielle Roth, the creator for over sixteen years.
Current Advisory Positions:
- Advisor at TreeSisters, a global network of women who fund the restoration of our tropical forests (planting a million trees a year) and teaching women to reunite with the natural world.
- Partner & Client Advisor at Sightful, an organizational development and research consultancy supporting organizations and teams to maximize their capacity and amplify their reach and mission.
- Outreach Ambassador at NEXUS, a global movement to bridge communities of wealth and social entrepreneurship. Nexus unites young investors, social entrepreneurs, and philanthropists to accelerate global solutions.
^ Photo Credit: Jackie Molloy for The New York Times
Get In Touch
Connect with Daniela to receive a 30 min complimentary consultation.